Procedures in case of an accident or emergency
- RESCUE anyone in danger.
- CALL for help and report your observations to the Atria personnel.
- LIMIT the incident: start extinguishing a fire, close all doors and covers, turn off the air conditioning, direct traffic, warn others of the danger area.
- INSTRUCT the rescue personnel.
- FOLLOW the instructions issued by the Atria personnel.
When calling for help:
- state who you are
- state what has happened
- state where the accident has happened
- state whether people are in danger or injured
- agree upon directions to the accident site
- answer all questions presented briefly and accurately
- DO NOT END THE CALL until given permission to do so.